Please read our data protection information prior to proceeding to the membership form at the bottom of the page.
Charlbury Cricket Club takes the protection of its members data seriously and is committed to respecting your privacy. This notice explains how we may use the personal information we collect, how we comply with the law on data protection and what your rights are.
Summary of how Charlbury Cricket Club use your data
- Charlbury Cricket Club uses your personal data to keep in contact with you in relation to the management and administration of your membership and involvement with its teams and club.
- Some data is shared with the relevant leagues, who use your data to regulate, develop and manage the game.
- Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, such as any consent we seek for email marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- Some of the data we collect from you may be medical (including injury) information. We will hold this where you (or your parent) have given consent, so that we can ensure we are aware of your condition and that you are supported appropriately.
- Where you work in a particular role within the club, you may be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check. The result of this DBS check will be kept on file by the club.
|Names of data controller||Charlbury Cricket Club|
|Categories of personal data we collect||
|Our sources of the personal data||We obtain personal data from:
|Automated decisions we may take||None|
|Purposes for which we process personal data||The club will process the personal data for:
|Who we will disclose your personal data to||
|Legal basis for processing your personal data||The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is:
|Your right to withdraw consent||Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.|
|Location of your personal data||The Club will keep your personal data within the European Economic Area.|
|How long we will keep your personal data for||We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We shall retain your personal data for such time as you are registered with Charlbury Cricket Club as a member.
5 years after you cease to be a member of Charlbury Cricket Club or play an active part in Charlbury Cricket Club, we shall delete your data.
|Your rights in respect of your personal data||You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to us processing it, and the right of data portability.|
|Our contact details||
|Complaints||If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please do not hesitate to get in touch with the named person at the club. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.|
By proceeding to the membership form you agree to our Data Protection Policy as stated above.