Charlbury Cricket Club is located in the town of Charlbury, 15 miles from Oxford in England. Charlbury is served by a direct mainline rail service to London Paddington (1hr 15 mins) and is easily accessible from the M40 junctions 9 and 10.
Charlbury Cricket Club
Oxfordshire OX7 3QG
- From Oxford, follow the A44 through Woodstock, then turn left onto the B4437 (Total journey around 17 miles).
- From Banbury and the Midlands, take the A361 south from Banbury, continue through Bloxham and South Newington, then turn left onto the B4030. Continue through Enstone, crossing the A44, to Charlbury.
- From the South-West, get to Burford using the A40 or A361, then follow the A361 north through Fulbrook for two miles. Turn right onto the B4437 for Charlbury.
- From the West, get to Chipping Norton on the A44 or A361, then follow the A361 south to the edge of the town. Turn left onto the B4026 for Charlbury.
- From Witney, take the B4022 through Hailey to Charlbury.